Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

PAINTING MY FAMILY'S BACKYARD HOUSE



 Bula everyone my name is Sauma. Today you are going to be learning about my task that I had to create for you all today, which was fun, today my family and I have been creating a tree house since the covid-19, has started which was in the beginning,of the year, where during that time my family and I have created a tree house at the backyard of my family house,which in our part 2 of the Lock-down,is painting the tree house, which is the finish peace of touches of the backyard house,I hope you do enjoy, and feel free to leave and positive comment.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sauma,

    Wow those clouds look fantastic! What a wonderful way to brighten up the house, you must have had a great time doing it together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Stone

      Yes my family and I did have fun,doing outside activity to help around the house.

      Thank You Mrs Stone for leaving a comment
      Have A GREAT DAY!!
      From Sauma

      Delete