Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Easter Learning Journey: Day 2, Activity 1/2

Hi everyone my name is Sauma today you are going to be learning about my task,so this task is all about creating your own flag and we had to make a reason why but in a full sentence,if you are free please leave a positive comment.









Hi everyone this symbol on my flag, that I choose really inspired me because, I was thinking that the Queen of England Promised that Maori will always have permission for their land,Forest,and fishing grounds for as long as they wish,so that was from the Treaty of Waitangi.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Sauma! I find your flag very interesting. Did you think of this design as the Queen offered security and support to the Maori? Were you thinking that this same idea of security and support is what Kiwis need to have right now in the lock down we are in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You
      I really do enjoy this flag to.
      Kindly Regards Sauma :)

      Delete