Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

TAHA CHALLENGE!

Hi everyone this is me doing 10 Star Jumps,and 10 Press Ups,what I learned from doing this is staying fit and helping my body to stay physical,I hope you still stay healthy at home and keep on Exercising,Keep Up The Good Work.

Hi everyone my name is Sauma,today you are going to be learning about my task, so this task is all about choosing a Taha so,for an example my teacher ask my class online to choose a Taha,then make a video or take a photo of yourself doing it, and the Taha that I chose was Taha Tinana,and why I picked it was  because, I know that some people might just be less active during  this time but we want everyone to stay healthy and fit,if you are free please leave a positive comment 

7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sauma!

    Big congratulations on completing your first TAHA CHALLENGE Sauma! I love how you have added 10 star jumps to 10 push ups to make your very own workout! You are so right - at this time it is important to try doing some kind of regular exercise to stay fit and healthy.

    Looking forward to seeing your next TAHA CHALLENGE!

    Take care,
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You Ms. Tapuke
      Take Care
      Kindly Regards Sauma :)

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo go Sauma! I've so proud of you giving all these challenges a go! I think you have such a great attitude Sauma to learning AND taking care of yourself every way possible. Keep it going Sauma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank-You Mrs Tele'a
      Take Care
      Kindly Regards Sauma :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Sauma, lovely to see you ..you're such a star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Hannah from room 3
    Amazing effort on you challenges you have been doing lately.
    You are definitely a rock star, keep up with the great work.
    Kindly Regards Hannah

    ReplyDelete