Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Extra-Text Message


Hi everyone today I had to create a Extra-Text Message, Imagine if you were given the ability to text one message today to all people of Aotearoa-as I was Imagining,I was thinking people don't really need to go hard out on your shopping,so I tried to make a Text for people to know,whats happening ,I hope you do enjoy my post for today,Stay Strong Keep Calm.




Hi everyone my name is Sauma, today you are going to be learning about my post for today,so this is a Friday task,and my task talks about having the ability to Message everyone in Aotearoa,and you might of seen the photo at the top,which says Never Lose Hope Stay Positive New Zealand,and why I picked it was because,some people might be in stress but Never Lose Hope,and stay positive New Zealand  

No comments:

Post a Comment