Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Taha Challenge:2


Hi everyone Today I felt to be in the mood to do Taha Challenge which is Taha Hinengaro,why because some family's must be not in the mood  and they need some time alone,so here in my video I have myself doing a (mental health and emotions) well-being,I hope you do have some tips,from this clip,I hope you enjoy




Hi everyone my name is Sauma today you are going to be learning about my task,so today is Thursday, 2nd April 2020,so for today task, which is Taha Hinengoro,here is a video of myself showing you an a example of how I do it,and hope you do learn something off this,and some tips,if you are free please leave a positive comment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sauma!
    Your Taha Challenge video is amazing. You have put a lot of thought into explaining how to complete this Taha HInengaro challenge for maximum enjoyment (refreshments, soft music, movements) and fire safety tips! Well done! I hope you take the chance to try out more Taha Challenges.
    Take care,
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete