Pages

Saturday 18 April 2020

Amazing Helpers Out There

Kia Ora  everyone here is me saying on my be half for the people who was included,for providing these school items,like the Ministry of Education,Pt England school,and more, and this would't happen for the amazing people out there,and I  know it is a very hard job for them to provide these items,but I know they have strength for helping the people in need to all the amazing helpers out there,Thank-You so much.






hi everyone my name is Sauma,today you are going to seeing what I created for today,which is a video for the amazing helpers,out there,because this has us Educating at home while the Covid 19 is happening,and another big Thank-you for the people who is helping the people in need and more,feel free to leave a positive comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment