Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Easter Learning Journey: Day 3 Activity 2

Today I have been,seeing some amazing facts about New Zealand,so this pitcher is a Screen shot from Google Maps,the task that I had to do was exploring online,mostly links that takes you on a adventurer,so the three links are Rangitoto Island,Tāne Mahuta Walk,and Karekare,so it says on my slide that you have to choose what type of place you liked so I am going to explane why I pick it, and what do you like about it,so the one I choose was Rangitoto because you can find some cool creatures and do lot's of Activity,like hiking and more.


Hi everyone my name is Sauma today you are going to be learning what I have done,so this task is all about searching some places,that shows links,so we had do go on Google Maps and search up the three places and attach them and see how long does toke to get there,so we had to pick one place where you liked and then write why,if  you are free please leave a positive comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sauma,

    It is great to see that you are taking part in the Easter learning journey! Remember to add a link to this post in the google form. Rangitoto is a fantastic place to visit - you are right, there are lots of beautiful creatures and views there. What can you tell us about the Tāne Mahuta walk?

    Keep up the great learning!
    Mrs Stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Sauma! You are working hard yet again! I got to walk up Rangitoto and down again years ago. I was pretty unfit so I found it really hard - I imagine that if you gave it go you'd love it! I've visited Tāne Mahuta too - what did you find interesting about this?

    ReplyDelete