Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter Learning Journey: Week 2 Day 9 Activity 1/2/3

What We Do Before And After Easter?
On Easter-Eve we prepare home made Easter-Eggs,and this is how to make your own Easter-egg during the Corona-virus Lock-down,so here are some tips that I found that you could do off google,the things you would need for this is Balloon,Kebab Stick,Chunky Chocolate,and a big Bowl,that is what you would need, and after that is done we put that in the Freezer to get ready, to be what is like a Balloon kind of,then we wait until the next morning,but really at night we are a waked being so excited to find Easter-eggs,as full excite meant we fell asleep.

Here is me holding a homemade Easter-Basket that,I have created for my little brother,and it is made out of paper,and I will be Creating more.



Next Morning…. We wake up,and get ready with happiness,and full of enjoyment,after we get ready me and my family gather up and have a little pray before we start,because sometimes we forget to pray and know what is Easter all about so we,actually first sing all together our church song that we have been working on,and then we read a Bible verse,which means my family's Motto,from the Bible,then my family and I do a small pray before we do our Easter Hunt, then we head outside but actually my parents go outside and hide the Easter-eggs,after there finish we had to wait in the hallway,in order because we want to make it fare with our little siblings,so then my Mum said my little brothers name then he goes off and start his hunting,after that we all go we sometimes think it is not here but actually it is but in difficult places,after we find all the Easter-eggs,we start eating them,but every-time no one has that much,my Mum is so prepared to get three backups for the people who has a little bit,I hope you did enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment