Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

It's Friday!

Hi everyone today I had to create a poster that shows three key Quotes you have heard from your Family, so you might been updated from the News that is great,but today on Friday,I had to create a task which talks about Covid-19,this is a alert with your family because this is a easy disease catcher and I want you to look threw my slide to help you find out more information.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Hi everyone my name is Sauma today you are going to be learning about my task,so this task is all about Covid-19,and mostly it is some tips for you to keep you safe and it is for your own good,I had to create a poster,of the three key Quotes,that my family always reminders me with,watch my slide for more information,if you are free please leave comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment