Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

Six-sentence story



uSix-sentence story

Sentence 1: Begins with ‘Once upon a time’ and introduces the main character

Sentence 2: Describes where the character lived

Sentence 3: Describes where the character’s special talent

Sentence 4: Describes the character’s problem

Sentence 5: Tells why the character felt that way

Sentence 6: Tells how the character solved the problem







1. Once upon a time… There Lived a beautiful brave young girl called Mele,she has curly hair,with hazel eyes, she is eleven years old, her favourite food is pizza,and her favourite colour,is blue,and light purple, back in 2008,her parents pass away,so she had to stay with her aunty, she has a pet called Rosie, it was a beautiful young bunny.




2. They stayed in a small cottage,in the,near by forest,every morning they go to the village to get some delicious dlight ful bread,as we got to the cafe,they offered us some free bread,and some hot cinnamon donuts,as we arrived at home,we sat on the bench at the back yard,staring at the sun setting down,with light full of swans,after our amazing,refreshment we headed inside to do our night routine,for example for that is brushing your teeth,having a nice cool shower,after the night routine,we fell asleep.


3.

Next Day… after we woke up,we did our morning routine,then we got ready to go to the mall,after we finished shopping,we had a nap,then we had a phone call from my boss for gymnastic,he said I would like to offer your niece a chance to join the interzone gymnastics tournament ,I am happy to sponsor,your niece and you,to Germany,I would book your hotel,anything else,one more question,yes when are we leaving,then he said two night,at 7:30,right now it is currently 3:20,you only have just a couple hours left, so get packing,as soon as possible because this is last minute, we were so shock because this is last minute and normally,we don’t do that,after we were packing,we found a mistery shack of instices and spider webs,we were not sure what was happening,so then, my boss called and said we are leaving in one hour,so I oderd a uber to pick you guys up and it is just in your front door,after 30 minutes drive,we arrived at our destination,where it is located in the north cost,called Airport,as we entered the,Airport we strait headed up stars to go in the plane,and the plane we are going on is Emirates plane this, plane is from Dubai and this is the world's fourth-largest airline by scheduled revenue passenger-kilometers flown and number of international passengers carried was founded in 1985 by the royal family of Dubai. The airline's first flight was from Dubai to Karachi, Pakistan in October of that year,as we entered the plane it was a bit chilly in there,so they provide us a blanket,with tooth paste and,tooth brush with in a towel,and it takes us 18,081km,after that long a flight we arrived in the morning at 3am,then we arrived after 20 mints,coming from the Airport, we stayed in a hotel called Sofitel Frankfurt Opera,wich is located in the Main street of Germany,we then had a nice comfortable nap,after 4 hours sleeping in,it was 7:30 in the morning and then we had a call from my boss saying meeting at 5:30,to night for practice and see what we got for now on, then we were thinking to our-self,let’s try the most popular and most amazing most traditional food,first on the menu we oder a Wurst,which is a pan-fried or roasted sausage made from veal, beef, or pork. Others include Wiener (Viennese), which is smoked and then boiled, and the blood sausages,after that amazing dish we headed strait to training,and first we did our warm up which was stretching,after practice we headed stratiy to a cafe,then we learned to say,some Germany,famous drinks,like Fruit Juice (Fruchtsaft),and Milk (Milch),then my boss called and said,I booked a school for your niece Mele she would be,starting tomorrow at 8:30.




5.

Next Day,I went to school on a terrifying day with new kids in town,really wasn't ready for this, scard non confident,and with out Rosie,then I had been entered in this class room where 20 kids including me,then the bell rang,I really didn't know what was happening,so then I made a Friend,called Jackie,she had blonde strips of hair with blue eyes,she told me there is a girl called Jancy,she is one of thous mean girls,she was called the trouble maker,she just starts fight,and never end fights,one day she came up to Jackie and said who’s this,then she said a new girl called Mele, she is a kind helpful,friendly girl,she has started today,then Jancy said you are a rat, with ugly hair and non confident,then I ran to the the bathroom,full of rain drops on my chicks, and I said mirror mirror on the wall,am I full with happiness with in solving this problem,then she answered,and said yes you are,you were made to be a superhero with in solving problems,I want you to,make friends with each other,ask her,some question,for an example,to make friends you can ask some question like give me a nick name and why did you pick it,or you can Be Open,Connect with genuinity,or Be yourself,and Realize your fear is in your head. The first step is to develop a healthy mental image of meeting new people,then the bell rang,then Jancy said thanks for the advice,we should hang out more often,after school I was thinking in my head and saying she is not that bad,I really enjoyed making new friends,then my aunty said do you,want to go to the beach,and said Yes I would love to,so we went to a beach called Rügen,this is the best beach in Germany,and the King's Chair has a viewing platform and visitors center with exhibits on Rügen nature. It’s part of Jasmund National Park, known for its primeval beech forests and white-tailed eagles. The nearby seaside,and there are some amazing parts about the beach because there are so many Usedom,that is a King's Chair has a viewing platform and visitors centre with exhibits on Rügen nature. It’s part of Jasmund National Park, known for its primeval beech forests and white-tailed eagles. The nearby seaside,and the Usedom is a hotel that lives in the beach on the shore,after that amazing view,we headed back to the hotel,and then fell asleep,after five months in Germany we headed back home,and then school started,that is the end of my narrative I hoped you all really enjoyed my writing,check out my blog to see more.



Hi everyone my name is Sauma,today you are going to be learning about my task,so this task is called Six-sentence story,so it is like a narrative,we had a choice to choose a pitcher and then write about it, and making some problems and how you solve it,I really enjoyed my main character because it is named after my friend Mele,she is my closet one,and I hope you did leaned something,please leave a positive comment.




1 comment:

  1. Hi sauma I really love your writing you wrote its really creative and cool keep up the good WORK!

    ReplyDelete