Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Easter Learning Journey: Day 1 Activity 1


Hi everyone my name is Sauma, today I have been given a task for Day 1,and this task,is all about,taking a photo of yourself,about what you would bring all around Aotearoa,and the world,so this is what I choose to bring,and so the three books are called EJ Girl Hero,and the black bag is a camera,why I choose to get a camera because I love to go sightseeing,and you wouldn't want to miss the best part of it,and that is what I would bring.


 Hi everyone my name is Sauma today you are going to be learning about my task,so this task is a Day 1,two Day 5,so this is one of my Easter Learning Journey,and this is all about taking a photo of yourself with what you would bring with you,to travail around Aotearoa and the world,if you are free please leave a positive comment.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on starting your Easter Learning Journey Sauma! I love the idea of travelling with books and a good camera. I imagine your books are special so you can relax and read when you can then a camera as you've stated - to capture all the best parts of your journey! I'm looking forward to following your ELJ Sauma! Malo!

    ReplyDelete