Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Easter Learning Journey: Day 1, Activity 3

Hi everyone my name is Sauma today you are going to be learning about my task,so this task is all about going to a link about New Zealand on YouTube and we had to wrtie some fun facts you would like to do,and this is my Easter Learning Journey: Day 1, Activity 3,if you are free please leave a positive comment.

Kelly Tarlton: I would love to visit Kelly Tarlton, because I want to see the out door creatures from the sea,and find out some amazing facts about them.

Museum:I would like to explore the Museum because you can investigate,some amazing facts back in the 1920's, and I found something in the Auckland war memorial Museum,and I know why did they built it, Auckland War Memorial Museum stands on the hill known by Maori as Pukekawa. It has occupied this site since 1929 when subscriptions raised by Aucklanders in remembrance of their war dead and enabled the construction of what is considered one of New Zealand's finest heritage buildings.

Devonport food: I would love to try Devonport's food because it is all about sea food and I really love sea food.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sauma! You are working very hard! I have not visited Kelly Tarlton's in a while but hear it's changed a whole lot and children love it! I hope you get to visit it soon. The museum is another great place to visit and as you said - there's so much to learn about our history there. Devonport is a lovely place to visit too! Maybe if you have time you could explain your notes about the Auckland Museum and the Maori on this hill a bit further?

    ReplyDelete