Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Meet Measurement!



 Bula everyone my name is Sauma. Today my Maths class has been learning about Measurement of products, in this task I have done some amazing facts about Measurement, and it is amazing to learn about, during this slide, I have done a VIDEO FILM!!! and the TOP THREE PRODUCTS I have put together in my FILM,which I hope you do enjoy, and feel free to leave and positive comment.



Measurement - Lessons - Tes Teach



FACTS!!
  • Scale Grams 
  • Ratio
  • Litre
  • Kilogram
  • CM
  • Millimetre
  • Tonne
  • MORE!!!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sauma,

    Wow you did so well with the decimal number line - ka pai! It was really good that you let me know you haven't worked much with ml, we will have to measure the volume of some liquids. I also hadn't even thought of the information on the packets - that was a great point. What a great video, you are always creating great content for your blog Sauma!

    ReplyDelete