Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Descriptive Writing



 Namaste everyone my name is Sauma. Today I have been learning about describing pitchers, as of descriptive writing, today my reading group did a amazing work of learning NEW FACTS of writing, and it was amazing to write about writing because it gives you viewers information,about your learning, I hope you do enjoy,and feel free to leave and positive comment.

What Else Has J.K. Rowling Written Besides Harry Potter? | Den of Geek

FACTS!!!

  • Harry Potter Book writer
  • Famous writer
  • 55 years old
  • British author
  • Born 31 July 1965 
  • Culture Untied Kingdom
  • MANY BOOKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sauma,

    It looks like you've had a great time writing about different images today. I like that you also investigated a famous author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Sauma,

    It is great to see you completing your task, I enjoyed reading your descriptive writing for this week and it was even enjoyable seeing you do some research about a famous author!
    Well done Sauma, keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete