Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Support By Exercising


Salve everyone my name is Sauma.   Today I have created a task for you all today, so today task that I made was about excising,it will try to help others, exercise during 
LOCK DOWN which is good,I really hope that this does help,and to share ideas with others,what we can do,to fix this Lock down  at home, because we are in Lock down,it will help us with our health,which we can keep healthy,and keep on moving,I hope you do enjoy,and feel free to leave a positive comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sauma,

    This is a great idea, I have been doing some at home youtube videos like just dance to keep fit as my garden is too small. But, everyone has the room to do things like star jumps or jogging on the spot like you showed in your video! Maybe we should have a class exercise challenge.

    ReplyDelete