Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Before I Forgot 2.0



 Hola everyone my name is Sauma. Today in my maths class we have been learning about different problems,with helps people minds as of exercising, which the Maths problems that my class and I did were Prim Numbers,and Graphs,Factors,multiplies and others different problems, today was a bit of and struggle,but then I ask my OLDER SISTER LUCY to help me with some of my problems of the Maths, she explained me about the problems,then I had tried to sort out the answer and how I worked it out,I hope you do enjoy, and feel free to leave and positive comment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sauma,

    You did really well to complete these slides as I know that they were tricky. I am so glad that Lucy was able to help you! Today you remembered what a prime number is, what a multiple and factor is and you read the bar graph well. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete