Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

Mewburn And Mahy



Kia Ora everyone my name is Sauma. Today my Reading class has been learning about the Totara Tree which is in New Zealand, which today I have moved to different reading groups which I have moved to Mewburn which is another reading task, which is fun and amazing, in this task I and my reading class has been learning about the facts and what had happen to the tree,and what they did, I hope you do enjoy,and feel free to leave and Positive comment.



Totara: A natural and Cultural History by Phillip Simpson - NZ HeraldFACTS!!!

1: It's the largest Tree In New Zealand


2: Very long leaves 2.5


3: Over Hundred Years Old



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sauma,

    Wow aren't Totara amazing trees! It must have been interesting to read about them. Have you ever seen one in real life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Stone

      No I haven't but I really wish, which means if I did it will be another whole story of adventure which will be fun and fantastic, to see the over a hundred years old tree, and a great history of New Zealand.

      STAY SAFE STAY WELL KEEP CLEAN

      From Sauma

      Delete