Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Drama Class


Greeting everyone,


Today I wanted to post what I had done during lockdown at 11 o'clock today, at the time our teachers thought of an idea to do an activity which is called ELECTIVE. where we had to choose one class to learn from. I choose DRAMA "like who wouldn't" I just wanted to try something new. in the class that I took was fun,funny, & much more. we learnt a few topics like reacting to emotions, we learnt that drama is like radio plays, stage play , telly plays and other plays that you can name or think of. what we did for today was Miss Hill picked out different emotions that we had to react in emotions "as if were in a play" for further information take a look above at my photo.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sauma, it was so much fun. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our very fist drama class. You will also learn that drama takes you out of your comfort zone, for instance acting, saying and doing different role plays, but it is a lot of fun. I hope I see you again, or there are other elective options to choose from. Which scenario and emotion was your favourite? Stay safe Sauma and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow online.

    ReplyDelete