Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Attitude - Stress and Anxiety


Hej alla (Hello everyone)

Today I wanted to share what I had learnt in (Home class) my class mates & I learnt about Stress and Anxiety, which was great for us students to learn the causes (symptoms) that is out there! I am glad there are YOUTHLINES out there for the people that are in need, or for some pep talk. so in this presentation I had to right some reasons or 2 paragraphs about Stress, & Anxiety. for further information take a look above.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sauma.

    This is a cool task you did with Miss Hall. It is so important for people to recognise their feelings. The situation we are in with lockdown and the pandemic can cause a bit of stress and anxiety and it can affect people in lots of different ways. That is why we are being asked to keep being kind to each other.

    Can you think of some reasons why people might feel stressed or anxious because of the pandemic?

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete