Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Term 1 Highlight **2021**

 Term 1, term one has been a big experience for me, the reason why is because I was lucky enough to be a prefect, for 1 term which gave me plenty of confidence to step up, and to show the new year 7’s to team 5, I had participated in play many sports, which was very tough because I also had to attend school and sports, but in the end I have balanced out my subjects. 


Team 5 was very lucky to have some amazing new students, because we can help others, and make sure they come again, our team leader for team five, Mrs Ilaoa because our leader had been retiring for quite a while, which she can get better soon. The whole of Pt England school, has been practising a lot of Fia Fia **2021** which was great, I had joined the Samoan group, as I am proud of my culture. Thank-you everyone for a great start of a term.


No comments:

Post a Comment