Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Year 6 Camp Writing

WALT: recount my camp experiences

Climbing up step by step, thinking of nothing but how to conquer this enormous hill.
Breathing very hard out, wishing I could drink a whole bucket of water.
This hill is definitely called killer hill for a reason. 



Camp is where you leave your family and go and  live for a time in a tent, especially while on holiday.
Or in a Cabin.


Who: Years Six’s 
When: Tuesday November 2019
Where: Camp Bentzon Kawau Island
Why: Because it might be a thing for the Pt England school years Six’s



My Highlight from Camp is Spending more time with your friends and having fun,
What my favourite Activity was making a hut because we make a house then poor water over it ,
what I loved about the food is having something different and I just want to say that the food was so amazing,
What I loved about Swimming is that we get to  jump off the wolf, I really loved that part of Camp and everyone was happy at the end,
my Favourite part of camp is the concert because, it is fun to learn how to dance and watch each others dance, and we were the first ones to dance,
What I loved about Kayaking is that we get to go to Stingray Bay, and it is across camp bentzon and I saw a Stingray, when we were kayaking,
What I really loved about sailing is that we get to go across the other side then come back and keep on going until we stop,
What I liked about abseiling is that we get to climb up on the sides, then as we get up there we start letting go of the rope.



One more thing I would love to say thank-you to all the helpers who came and helped this wouldn't end with out saying thank-you, this wouldn't happen with out you so yeah and another big thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment