Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Xtreme Entertainment

One Sunny morning me and my family went to Xtreme Entertainment. What time did we leave home was at 10:30am. As me and my family arrived at Xtreme Entertainment we went out of the car then headed forward then turned left then we got there. Me and my siblings started to run because there were bright colours of games and they were glowing in the dark kind of games once my uncles got the card for the machines we started to heaed left because there some cool games that i would liked to play and it was only the girls with my cousins dad and my other uncle was with the boys and what was my first game was throwing small bean bags in the machine and what was my highest score was 100 something. What was my favourite game was a spinning a fidget spinner but a big fidget spinner and and my highest score was 50 and when i always come to that game i always get 50 that is why i love that game because i get 50 tickets. Hopefully you have learned something and hope you gyugs are enjoying my story and remember to leave positive comments Thank you. Here are some photos off line.

No comments:

Post a Comment