Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Recount



Recount


WALT: create a descriptive recount that makes sense.





PLANNING: You now have 5 minutes to add keywords to your plan. Do not write any sentences in the boxes below.








Orientation (Introduction): How will you hook the reader?



Who? My Family and I


What? To play games and win extreme tickets


Where? At Xtreme Entertainment


When? Monday 2019


Starting question? Have you ever been for a walk in the ranges?



BODY: Describe what happened.



Paragraph 2 (3-4 sentences) What happened first? Describe this in detail. (Have one idea only in this paragraph) uncles and aunties



We woke up this morning and then went shower got ready for the day then left home at 10.30am.



Paragraph 3 (3-4 sentences) What happened next? Describe this in detail. (Have one idea only in this paragraph)



As we got to Xtreme Entertainment we went in side then got our card to swip and then started to play,. As we got our card we started to play games.



Paragraph 4 (3-4 sentences) What happened next? Describe this in detail. (Have one idea only in this paragraph)



What was my sister and i first game was throwing bean bags in to the machine.






Conclusion (Summary) Summarise all of the main points of your recount do not add in any new details.



What was my favourite game was a big fidget spiner.






Now that you have made a plan, it is time to write your recount in full sentences.











One Sunny holiday me and my family went to Xtreme Entertainment on that day i felt happy because it was my first time. When it was on Monday 2019 and i played many fun games but what was my favourite game was a a big fidget spinner that you spin and there were there were some high numbers like 100 -50-200 and what number that I got was 50 and how many extreme tickets that i got was hundred and something and me and my family add up the tickets together and we had 900 somthing or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment