Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Animation Voice Over .


WRITE
Hi my name is Sauma and this is my animation. My animation is about being  better together. Now I will explan what does it mean so better togther is like helping each other and being recpectful to other’s so now let’s start  and hope you enjoy ….

Today i am going to help my friend by picking up her socks and giving it to her , now this is my part2 animation so my part2 animation is by going to do the chaers in class so i am now going to pick up the chaers and puting it in right table and then my friend came and helped me put up the chaers then as we finsh we walk back to our class now it is part3 animation so part3 animation is by picking up rubbsh outside as i pick up the rubbsh then i go and ask my frends if they want to play and then you can be better togther. Thankyou for watching Bye.


WALT: connect oral (spoken) language, written language, and visual language through an animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment