Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Immersion Assembly Recount .

Immersion Assembly Recount


WALT: recount a personal experience using correct sentence punctuation and sentences which make sense to the reader.


PLANNING: You now have 5 minutes to add the key words to your plan.  Do not write any sentences in the boxes below.


Orientation (Introduction): How will you hook the reader?
Who? My calss .
What? There was a big pop up .
Where? Assembly .
When? Moring .
BODY: Describe what happened.
Paragraph 2 (3-4 sentences)
School Theme for Term 2:
Team 1: beach .
Team 2: sport .
Team 3 : park dancing
Team 5: tug - of war .

How did each of these teams share their inquiry topic? Watching the movie .
Paragraph 3 (3-4 sentences)
Team 4 Inquiry Topic:  flyig
How did the Team 4 teachers share this?
Paragraph 4 (3-4 sentences)
Write about your favourite item from assembly.
Team 4 - flexible to fly .
Conclusion (Summary)
What do you want to/hope to learn about?
What do you think about the new term theme overall?
Is this different to how you felt before the assembly?

Now that you have made a plan, it is time to write your recount in full sentence


In the moring  on monday , pt england school,
teachers and students went to the hall .


As my whole   school went to the hall we Started as a Kartika .
as they started team 1 was Talking about the . beach .


team 2 was Talking about .Sport .


team 3 was Talking about at the  .park dancing .


 team 4 was Talking about . Flexible to fly  .

team 5 was Talking about  .tug - of war .

so that was all the  ,team 1 ,team 2 , team 3  ,team 4 , and then team 5 .














I know I have been successful writing because my recount:
1
Has an orientation to tell who, what, when, where.

2
Recounts the experience in paragraphs in the order the events happened.

3
Shares my feelings about the experience at the end.

4
Is written using verbs in the past tense (I saw, I walked, I felt).

5
Has sentences with capital letters and full stops.



Finished?
  1. Get feedback from a buddy.
  2. Create a drawing/image or add a photo.
  3. Share your writing and image on your blog:
Title
Labels: 2018, Writing, Recount, Immersion Assembly, I like to move It, Ako3

  1. Add the link to your blog to our class Blog Log.

Hi my name is sauma this is my Immersion Assembly Recount .

No comments:

Post a Comment