Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Sauma's Introduction Letter!


 INTRO - GREETING YOU ALL


Malo e lelei - Talofa Lava and greetings to you!  My name is Sauma, I am a year 8 student, I am very Passionate about coming back to attend more leaning towards school, My home class teacher is Mrs Stone, I am at the age of 11 (Turning 12).



INFO 1 - WHERE I WAS RAISED


I was born and raised here in Auckland in a little area called Glen Innes, aswell known as GI, I have been in GI ever science I was born, I was born at Auckland Hospital, raised by two lovely parents.


INFO 2 - WHO IS MY FAMILY


I come from a big family of 7, where I am the second oldest sister, and the second oldest grandchild, and have a younger sister, and two younger brothers, I have a Mum which comes from (Tonga), and a Dad from (Samoa), a few of my parents family live in australia , Samoa, North America, and Tonga, my older sister attends Auckland Girls Grammar school, and my cousins and siblings attend Pt england school.



INFO 3 WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED IN MY LIFE


Last year 2020 was a rough year, I was lucky enough to become a Prefect, it was one my goals for 2020, now that I am one of the Prefect, I would be showing support to others, more attendances towards school, and more focusing on learning.



INFO 4 - WHAT I ENJOY DOING


What I enjoy doing is participating in many activities, Maths,Writing and reading, I also like to do confident speaking, Netball,Touch and Baking, I also like enjoying my day with my best friends Nina,Norah-Jade,Madie,Deborah,Simon, and Tahliyah, also my amazing Family!



CONCLUSION - 


This year I am looking forward to knowing many of the NEW! (Year 7) and helping them during this year, also what Pt england have to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment