Pages

Thursday 3 December 2020

Vincent Van Gogh (Copied)


               

Talofa Lava Viewers,

               This week room 4 has been learning about Vincent Van Gogh. We have been                                           practising the techniques, his styles is short thick Brush Strokes, on a                                     canvas layer by layer. We copied Vincent Van Gogh's famous Starry Night. It is full of colours, I hope you enjoy please leave a positive comment.  

It was really hard to brush the paint brush on canvas, because there were bristles every where on our painting. We had to add lots of layers for texture.

Also I created a art of my own, for Art Alive Term 4 which is a sun Flower. I used Vincent Van Gogh's technique at the background. Vincent Van Gogh loved different texture and colour. Some of my class mates have already started on their second of there own paintings, I hope you enjoy them, as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment