Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Back To School!


Hello everyone my name is Sauma,and today is me talking about back to school,so I felt in the mood of excitement to write my experience of what I did during lock-down and,how I feel going back to school,so during the lock-down I felt that it was meant to be,as gathering together with your family,and sometimes help with,so choirs,and then I felt happy to go back school because you could see your teachers,and see my friends,as a distance,with more learning to do at school.

KIA ORA everyone my name is Sauma,and today you are going to be  learning about my task that I had to create for you today,which talks about me,in the mood of posting a happiness of feeling good to go back to school,on Monday next week,and I hope you do enjoy,and feel free to leave a positive comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment