Pages

Saturday 15 February 2020

My Life

Name:Sauma
Age:11
Favorite Color:Blue
Year:7
Highlight 2020:Learning
Goal:Read a Book for 30 min
Favorite Food: KFC
How Many in your Family:Seaven
Friends:Mele,Vicky,Hannah,Jackie,Zyla
Dream Job:?


Start Writing: 


Hi My name is Sauma,I am a year seven Learner at Pt England School,I am elven years old,
My Favorite Color is BLUE, My Highlight for Term 1 is Getting to know everyone,My Goal for this Term is to Read for 30 minutes each day,My Favorite Food is KFC,and How many Family members do I have is Seven Including me,Who? Are My Friends are Mele, Victoria,Zyla, Hannah,Jackie,Latisha,Jasmine,and Bella,My Dream Job??,I’m Really not at that stage of choosing.




Hi my name is Sauma, for todays post is going to be talking about is My Life, so this one of my literacy task, So my Teacher ask our class to make an New doc on your Drive, then she said Start Writing about yourself, so I did, so Hope you really Enjoy this task remember to leave a positive comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment