Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Keyhole Narrative .

On a sunny day there lived a Lady called Miss West she  was going on a family home evening as she went out the door she saw a man and it was a police she think in her bran why is he here she just open the door and Said hi and the police said hi back .What are you here for I am here for you. What happened you stole many of money but i fond many many money in a box do you want to have a look . The police said yes pls .OK came in. It is in my Living room on the table pls have a Sit down and i will make you a Coffee as Miss West made the Coffee she came in the Living room and said here is your Coffee . The police said thank you . then the police said tell me about the many money so when I just woke up i saw many money on my table. And that is all I know from now on . the end . To be continued


Me and my friend Nature fix my work.

Hi my name is Sauma this is my work from class hope you like it .

No comments:

Post a Comment