Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

rollercoaster ride



When i was walking i saw this big ride so i went on it
As i ran to the line i had butterflies in my tummy. I felt nervous as i skipped across the bridge to the lien i . as i crept to the lien i felt like i was in danger .
When I woke up this morning I was tined .When I was walking I saw a man going on a ride so I stopped and look at him. As I went in the line and it was my turn. i was nervous. When i got on i buckled my seat and when it took me i put my hands in the air as i saw water coming out from the stairs. Then I saw a. I feel happy and nervous and i feel butterflies in my tummy to.
Police car crashed into a parking line then it stopped then i got of then i feel dizzy when i was was was walking .
I feel happy and nervous and i feel butterflies in my tummy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment