Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

Choose It Narrative

One of those Exploring days on a sunny morning me and my Family went on the most Adventurous trip, and most everlasting Journey, called Egypt, as we arrived we stayed in a Hotel called Sentido Mamlouk Palace, Later that afternoon we were so desperate to try the most famous Egyption Traditional food called Ful medames, that is there most Traditional food, after that amazing fabulous meal, we headed straight to the beach called Hurghada beach, then we waited for that beautiful sunset, to settle down, after that beautiful view, we started to head back to the hotel. As we arrived we did our night routine, for an Example, like Brushing our Teeth showering,and washing your body, after that we went to sleep.





Day two in Egypt…... The Next day me and my family were so excited to Explore Egypt, then we were thinking to our-self, How are we going to get there? We were so panking, until when we were packing I found a mystery shack in the cobbers it leaded me to a map that shows us to Cave Of Wonders, we were so excited, as we finished packing we were on the road to go!. After a few Hours we arrived at our destination,as we got out, we had to park at a Resort, as we parked, we went in the Resort to check in, then they asked is this your first time here then we said yes it is, then she said just wait in the lounge I will just prepare your camel, me and my family were so excited to hop on a camel for the first time, so then let’s go, so then she leaded us outside, as we hop on we were so nervous,and excited at the same time, after 30 minutes… we arrived we were so thrilled!!. As we entered the Cave Of Wonders, I was full with happiness,and excitement, my family and I


Found some Symbols of showing a Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh, the word Pharaoh was used by the Greeks and Hebrews,then we went strolling down the hall that leads us to a fact that says Egyptian men and women wore makeup, we were so shocked because normally we only see women where makeup, after Scrolling down the hall we headed out of the Cave Of Wonders, then starting to head back to the Resort,As we arrived after 30 minutes,we got in the car and on the way home we were thinking to try the most Egyption Traditional drink there were differnt drinks, like 1- Limoon. A refreshing summer drink of squeezed lemon juice, water, and sugar, served with ice. 2- Sahlab. 3- Karkade. 4- Yansoon. 5- Fresh Fruit Juices. 6- Sugarcane Juice. 7- Tea. 8- Coffee, after that delicious,and most amazing wonderful,refreshment,we headed to the hotel lto get ready for the Beach, One Week Later…… After we got back from Egypt, SCHOOL STARTED!!!!!






Hi everyone my name is Sauma, today you are going to be learning about my writing task, so this task is called Choose it Narrative so there is a picture that I Choose then I have to write about it and my topic that I chose is called Cave Of Wonders,and this is all about writing your own story from a picture, please leave a positive comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment