Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Rocket Ship


My Rocket Ship


Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.27.12.png

Monday
Write about what your Rocketship looks like, and it’s special powers.
My Rocketship has super duper button and one of the button goes fast .
My wings goes super duper fast into space .
My Rocket has powers .


Wednesday
Write about boarding your rocket ship, and the take off.
Inside my Rocket ship it has a Hover board to Take me up to the top of the Rocket ship . I can go inside by going on my Hover board.  I can see a view in out of Space . As I walk out of the spaceship I feel like I'm  touching the stars because the stars are bright like the sun.



Thursday
Write about your trip, where do you go? What do you see? What is it like in space?
As I went to Space I was floating . In Earth you can't float .It is cool in space because it has now Gravity and you get to float .

No comments:

Post a Comment