Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

About Me!

 Hello there! My name is Sauma, 

I am a year 8 Student at Pt England School. 

This year I am lucky enough to be a prefect.


I am also lucky enough to have 5 amazing-

teachers, Mrs Stone,Mrs Tele’a,Miss Tipene,Mr Moran, and Mrs Iloua.


My culture is Samoan,and Tongan

I am lucky again to come from a family of seven, which I am the second oldest, with two sisters,two younger brothers and an amazing Mum- (Tongan) and Dad-(Samoan)


What I enjoy most in my life is, keeping motivated,Studying,Maths,Reading,Writing, Confident-Speaking, Netball, Tag, and Baking,


Future Me? I would love to be a lawyer when I grow up. I want to have the ability to help others, and because I want to have the chance to make the World better. Please Make sure to Leave a Positive comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment