Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Year 5/6 Camp Writing.



Who: Team 4, year 5,6
What: Camp week
When: Week 5 - Wednesday 6th March to Friday 8th march
Where: PT England School


What camp week .
What activities did me and my group did on the first day was  Killer zone.
Where do I sleep is in the tent with my partner .
How long did i sleep at camp it was all the way up to Friday .


One of my highlights was going to kayaking because i love to swim .
My activity where Slip and slide .
My Favourite food was Cereal in the morning and after that we have hot food after we have Milo .
What did I feel like i was in the tenting i felt Cold and happy .
What did I feel like in the pool  i felt happy and fun to go deep in the pool’s.
We had so much fun at the concert on that night we where trying our best to dance.


One of my highlights was going to practices in class for camp performing .
My activity where  cyclone ball why I love it was because i love to go on the bikes and hit the
big ball and i had scorer a try for my team and also I enjoy .
My Favourite food was Cereal was corn flakes in the morning .
I felt in  the tenting scared .
I found the pools cold .
On concert night we had so much fun .


Making year 5 friends at camp and playing with each other friends. Because they can
learn about camp and they can understand what does it meanings .





WALT: use things I already know to help me understand a new reading.










No comments:

Post a Comment