Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Matariki Day Recount .

On Friday at school the hall school Went to Different classes and Some was Sports and Some was Cooking making movies Art and craft . so as we went to Different classes in the Morning I was in the Cooking Group with Bradley and Simon it was so fun and we had to Teachers one was miss sio and too was i Forgotten her name but they where nice first we was Watching movie’s and After we were making these flowers and airplane out off Small piece of different colour paper but i dot konw what is the small Paper was called hop you like it .


























































I know I have been successful writing because my recount:










1







Has an orientation to tell who, what, when, where.



















2







Recounts the experience in paragraphs in the order the events happened.



















3







Shares my feelings about the experience at the end.



















4







Is written using verbs in the past tense (I saw, I walked, I felt).



















5







Has sentences with capital letters and full stops.




























Finished?







Get feedback from a buddy.







Create a drawing/image or add a photo of your final project.







Share your writing and image on your blog:







Title







Labels: 2018, Writing, Recount, Matariki Day, Ako 3
















Add the link to your blog to our class Blog Log.



























































































Hi my name is sauma this is my class blog hop you like it .

No comments:

Post a Comment