Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Haunted House Pick A Path

Haunted House Pick a Path
File:The Haunted House Das Geisterhaus (5360049608).jpg ...

Use descriptive words.

We will write the 1st paragraph together, then you will write the next paragraph by yourself.  

You’ll be writing about how you get out, make sure you use describing words.


As I walk up to the Haunted House I saw graves, I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window is cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I see a door, it’s open I walk inside, I hear a baby crying.  I search the house for the baby.  I walk into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I run for the front door.  The door is locked shut there is no way out I Went upstairs to Find my Way out Then I saw a key On The floor  Then I picked it up Then I keep Finding my way out Then I saw a Chain To unlock My way out Suddenly  I thought to myself Someone is behind me then I heard someone then i went back Inside Suddenly it was dolls Who made that noise Then I heard something smashed It was a Spooky monster Then I thought to myself This is strange Then I Heard the wind blowing the door then the Wind Blow into the kitchen Something Smashed again So She ran and find out What happened Then she saw a Dirty Mice Crowley behind the kitchen Then she Ran outside but She forgot  the key to unlock the door Then she went and grabbed It From the Table In the kitchen Then she went and unlock the door And ran so fast as she can to home .

No comments:

Post a Comment